Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

Default Shortcut Key for Data-Filter-Show All?

I don't see any shortcut in my list derived from HELP
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm

the following is the same as Dave Peterson's but one step further , the extra
step may or may not work for you depending on your menus..

The following might work for you it involves installing a custom builtin button
and then using Alt+S
Quick Filtering Using the AutoFilter Icon
http://www.exceltip.com/st/Quick_Fil..._Icon/251.html

---
HTH,

"Andrew" wrote in message ...
Is there a one stroke short-cut key to show all data if a filter is applied.
I know I can create a macro and assign a short-cut key to it and I know I can
do an Alt-D-F-S but was just wondering if there was already an existing
shortcut.

If there's not, no big deal, I'll manage.

Thanks,
Andrew