Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
sleepindogg

Default merge text from 2 columns into 1 then delete the old 2 columns

Andy:

Thank you very much. That was a great help and well appreciated.

Sleepindogg

"Andy" wrote:

Hi

Use the formula:
=A2&B2
If you want a space in between use:
=A2&" "&B2
You can then fill this down the column as far as needed. Select the column,
Ctrl+C tocopy, then Edit/Paste Special/Values to paste the values in. Then
delete your other two columns.

Take a backup before you start!

Andy.

"sleepindogg" wrote in message
I am attempting to combine data from two different columns into one column.
Then I want to delete the two columns that I took the data from leaving
only
the combined column data. Can anyone help?