o1darcie1o

Hi Biff,
That gave me actual answers, which is closer to where I want to be, but
still doesn't look right.

As detailed as I can:
Sheet1 (<--this is the actual name of the sheet - easier for getting help!!)
A(Cust) B(Svc) C(Acct) D(Master) E(Ledger)
1006 DJNS
1006 ER
1214 DJNS
1345 PIR

Sheet2 - Exact same column mapping, but C, D, & E contain data based on the
combination of A & B.
1006 appears in both DJNS & ER, and they will have different account numbers
(column C) depending on which it is. I really hope that makes sense!!
Essentially, I want Excel to look at column a, then at column b, and based
on the combination compared to sheet2, return the value from sheet2, col c.
Thanks in advance!!
Darcie

"Biff" wrote:

Hi!

Maybe something like this:

=IF(AND($A1=SHEET2!$A1,$B1=SHEET2!$B1),SHEET2!C1," ")

Copy across as needed.

If this isn't even remotely close to what you want,
perhaps you should post some sample data (in great detail)
along with the results that you are expecting.

Biff