Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary''s Student

Default Access add in functions to VBA

If you post some of you code, I can look at it tomorrow (Saturday)
--
Gary''s Student

"OCONUS" wrote:

Figured out that I didn't have the Add-in for VBA. Sorry about that. But
now after I select atpvbaen.xls in the references is giving me an error
pop-up that says nothing but "400". Any suggestions?

"OCONUS" wrote:

Thanks for the link, but the site tells me I need to select atpvbaen.xls in
my available references in VBA. Unfortunately, thats not there to select.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

You are trying to use the Analysis ToolPak in VBA.

See:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ATP.htm

for complete instructions
--
Gary's Student

"OCONUS" wrote:

New to creating custom functions. I'm trying to add workday, which is an
add-in, to a function I'm creating but "Application.Workday(a,b)" isn't
working. Any suggestions?