Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mtsc

Default IF Statement Help

Use this formula .

=Sheet1!D11 it means =(the name of your first sheet)!(cell you wish to copy
to the next page).

"nickae77" wrote:

I am trying to set up a table in the #2 worksheet to get the data from
the table in the #1 worksheet. I have it set up so that a user will
enter data into #1 worksheet and it will automatically transfer to #2
worksheet.

I have attached a Word document of what the tables look like. I need to
get the data from #1 worksheet to transfer to #2 worksheet and not have
blank rows in between. I also don't want to run a VB script that will
delete blank rows because the users of the Excel document will be
confused on how to run it.

I set up an IF statement on the cells to transfer the data from #1
worksheet to #2 worksheet, but #2 worksheet looks exactly like #1. Does
anybody know how I can get #1 worksheet to transfer over to #2 worksheet
and look like how I have it set in the 2nd table in the attached
document?

|Filename: Excel Question.doc |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4504 |

nickae77