Ms Chewie

Default How can I round an hour to the nearest 1/4 hour?

I am trying to set-up a program to use to do my timesheets for work
electronically... I have the excel copy of the sheet directly from the
company.
I need to be able to convert the differences between a time so that it shows
up with the hour worked and to the nearest 1/4 hour. For example I need
7:31am to 11:10am to show up as 3.75, because it is 3 hours and 39 minutes
and the 39 goes to 45 after. I figured out how to get it to do 3:39, but
then I need it rounded to the 49 and set to show up as .75.
Any ideas would be great. Thanks--Ms Chewie