Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernie Deitrick

Default Function Help

Erika,

Don't use sheets for the individual companies. Use one sheet, one database, and use autofilters to
show the information for the company of interest. Having the same information entered in multiple
places is a recipe for disaster - or, at least, occasional confusion.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Erika" wrote in message
I have several worksheets with different company info on each sheet - I also
have one master worksheet that lists all the information for all the sheets.
Is there a formula\function that I can set up that when I enter a company
name and fill in all the required information - it will automatically copy
that same entry to the appropriate worksheet.

Example

Master Workbook - I have several entries for Company A. if I add another
entry for company A or modify and existing entry - I want to see that
reflected on the Worksheet tab entitled Company A.

Any ideas?