Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Erika

Default Function Help

I have several worksheets with different company info on each sheet - I also
have one master worksheet that lists all the information for all the sheets.
Is there a formula\function that I can set up that when I enter a company
name and fill in all the required information - it will automatically copy
that same entry to the appropriate worksheet.

Example

Master Workbook - I have several entries for Company A. if I add another
entry for company A or modify and existing entry - I want to see that
reflected on the Worksheet tab entitled Company A.

Any ideas?