Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Prohock

Default Use of offset and match functions with changing arrays, I think???

I would like excell to look for at the text value in column A and if that
value exists else wear in the spread sheet in column A, I would like it to
return the value that is in the same row in column B, exculding the value
being test for, in column C. If the value occurs twice I would like to
CONCATENATE both column B values in the same cell for C. I would like this to
occur to a maximum of three values. Please see the sample below: Columns A
and B are entered data and column C is the calculated data.

A B C
1 name class Desired results
2 jim hi
3 bob bye