Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gizmo63

Default Column width

No easy way my friend. You can't have different widths on different rows as
the sheet is a 'grid'.
In effect you'll have to create the impression of this layout by (a
suggestion anyway):
Set all your columns to 4 (Format - Columns - Set width)
Then in each of your rows 1 to 10 you'll have to merge the cells together in
blocks of 5 (5 x 4 = 20).
Can be done quickly by copy / paste. eq merge a1:e1, copy, paste into f1,
paste into k1 etc etc

HTH

Giz

"JcR" wrote:

In rows 1 through 10, I want my column width to be "20"

In rows 11 through 20, I want my column width to be "4"

How do I do this ?

Thanks