Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wibs

Default Excel Forms: The basics please

davesexcel Wrote:
http://spreadsheets.about.com/od/exc...xuserform1.htm

Hi Jenny, check out this spot to begin to learn UserForms

Thanks for that. I did look at a few 'getting started with forms and
VBA' sites before I asked for help, including the site you pointed me
to.

The problem is that all these sites show you how to create a form for
entering data, which then gets added to a Sheet, and nothing more, such
as setting up a Contacts List. None of them show you how to use a form
to add data (variables) to a Sheet, perform a calculation on that data,
then display the result back on the form.

But many thanks anyway.

Regards

Jenny

--