Frank Kabel

Hi
in B4 of your summary sheet enter the following formula:
=HLOOKUP($B$2,'monthly'!$A$1:$N39,ROW()-ROW($B$2),0)
and copy this down

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Dominique Feteau wrote:
I have 2 sheets. A5:A42 on "Summary" sheet is the same as A2:A39 on
"Monthly" sheet. On the summary sheet in B3, I have a Data
Validation List consisting of the values in Monthly!B1:N1, which are
Dec-04 through Dec-05.
What I need is to be able to select B3 and change it to any one of
those months. when selected, B5:B42 on summary sheet will populate
with the values that match the values (B2:B32) under the month
(B1:N1) on the monthly page.
So its using data validation (in Monthly!B1:N1 named "Months") to
show the values under the month on another page and be able to change
anytime i use the dropdown list on "summary".

Any help?