Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jane Makinson

Default delete a macro that isn't in macro list

Thank you for swift reply, but how do I delete the module? I'd created a
simple macro in a workbook then decided I no longer needed it. I have created
a number of new files on from the original and deleted macro in all versions
from macro list but it still seems to be there somewhere. Thanks

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

You need to delete the module that contained the macro. Even an
empty module can cause the macro alert message.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Jane Makinson" <Jane wrote
in message
Macro no longer wanted, was deleted, and isn't in macro list
but every time
file opened enable or disable macro comes up. I need to know
how to get rid
of the macro. Thanks