Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KCG

Default How to name cells using same name yet specific to worksheet in Exc

How do I name a cell (e.g. StockPrice) on one worksheet (e.g. Worksheet A) in
an Excel file and reference it on that same sheet, then name another cell on
a different worksheet (e.g. Worksheet B) within the same Excel file with the
same StockPrice name and be able to reference it on the new sheet independent
of Worksheet A? Looking for a way to worksheet specifically name cells so
that I can reuse the same name on several worksheets and references to that
name will only link to the name on that specific worksheet unless specified
otherwise. Thanks.