Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
XYZZYX59

Default Help, I can't resize chart legends on my axes or titles

I only have this problem on this machine. Things work fine on all others

Running Office 2003 (SP2) on XP Pro (SP2) on an Inspiron 9300.

When I enter text into chart legends, it gets clipped and when I click on
the frame, Excel won't let me drag the frame wider. What could be causing
this?

If I copy the file to another computer and reopen, it's fine, everything
works, but if I copy it back the problem immediately returns.

I've run the update for Excel, I've updated my video drivers, nothing works.