Sreeraman Thillaisthanam Seshadri

Default How to define separate Password Protection, to say 3 persons, for.

In an excel file: say with 20 columns of data: column A to G is entered &
maintained by Person 'A'
Another person 'B' enters & uses data in rest of columns form H onwards.
The total data in columna A to T is used used both by Person "A" as well as
Person "B"- for making reports: selecting data of one another.
I need to assign separate password rights to Person A & B anf read only to
any one else wanting to browse tha data.
HOW DO I DO THIS: Can any one help tell me if it is possible OR NOT.

The version of excel I use is: Excel 2000.