Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rich Mcc

Default Protecting Sheets

what happens if you put a tick in the insert hyperlinks option when
protecting the sheet ?

"Joyce" wrote:

I've tried searching (I'm sure others have had this question) but I can't
seem to find the answer... I want to protect workbook with multiple
worksheets so that the formulas cannot be disturbed (and in fact hide sheets)
but at the same time allow the workbook to be linked to other workbooks (and
thus, allow users to change the links). I can protect it OR I can change the
links...but I can't figure out how to do both. Any advice?