Frank Kabel

Hi
have a look at VLOOKUP. See:;

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany
"easygoer714" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
not really sure what you're trying to do. Could you give a more specific
example

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

I am working on a workbook and i want to make a formula that will find
someone's name in a worksheet and use the values in the same row in set
columns to evaluate the formula. It will be nested with a countif
function. I need it to use the values with the specified name even if
the record on the other datasheet moves to a new row #.