Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Aurora

Default Line Chart

I am using Excel 2000.
I have a line chart that charts 4 sets of data, by month, for 1 year. I am
using the 4th type sub chart type of line chart. My data points are OK
except for the last point which is always down at "0" - the bottom of my
chart. This causes, what I call a tail to hang down from the previous point
to the bottom of my chart. I understand why this happens because there is no
data for the next point. But I do not like the "tail" hanging down. If I
only hi-lite the cells that have data, my chart looks like it only has 2 or 3
months. I can not keep all of the 12 months on the chart. Can anyone help
me? Am I using the wrong line chart for this type of chart. I know I have
had problems before with charts - if I have picked the wrong kind of chart.
But I really do not understand the difference in the line sub charts. Can
anyone help me?????
I certainly would appreciate and help or at least point me in the right
direction. I have about 10 different charts that this happens to.

Aurora