Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Paul B

Default Excel won't print the gridlines

tomoes, have you filled any cells with a color or have any borders on the
sheet? This will override the grid lines. Do you see them on the sheet? how
about in print preview?

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"tomoes0745O163" wrote in message
Paul
Yes the gridlines function was checked in page setup. I even tried saving
the file, closiing and reopening to see if the file or the computer had a
momentary quirck. Nothing helped that I did.

"Paul B" wrote:

tomoes, do you have the gridlines set to print? file page setup, sheet,
under print check gridlines

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"tomoes0745O163" wrote in

message
Print preview seems to be correct. There no gridlines visible.