Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

Default Refreshing multiple pivot tables

After you change the first pivot table, you can set all the remaining
pivot tables to the first pivot table's pivot cache.

There's sample code here for identifying and changing the pivot cache:

jerredjohnson wrote:
I have a workbook with multiple pivot table tabs linked to a db.
I am making this project for each customer, so when i have a new
customer i copy the workbook and go back to pivottable wizard step
2(get data) to change the customer. this refreshes the first sheet with
the new customer info but not the rest of the tabs. is there a way to
refresh all sheets instead of re-creating each tab off of the first
one?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List