Bob Phillips

=IF(ISERROR(R20),"",IF(R20=0.9,J20,0))

--

HTH
RP

"John" wrote in message
I have a formula that will result in N/A three quarters of the year. In

the
4th quarter, the survey is completed and if the survey rating is greater

than
90%, I want to award a certain number of points to the task. How is this
done using the IF function considering text (the N/A) is considered

greater
than 90%. The formula is awarding the points when N/A is the result

during
the 1st three quarters.

=IF(R20=0.9,J20,0)

The AVERAGE Formula (using an If function for no denominator) resulting in
N/A is in cell R20.
The points to be awarded are located in J20

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,