Don Guillett

As was pointed out, better questions get better answers. But
It was in there. At least on my xl2002.
Delete cells, rows, or columns
1.. Select the cells, rows, or columns you want to delete.
2.. On the Edit menu, click Delete.
3.. If you are deleting a range of cells, click Shift cells left, Shift
cells up, Entire row, or Entire column in the Delete dialog box.
Note Microsoft Excel keeps formulas up to date by adjusting references to
the shifted cells to reflect their new locations. However, a formula that
refers to a deleted cell displays the #REF! error value.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Leslie" wrote in message
Not in there. I was trying to delete 65478 of the 65536 rows in the
worksheet. Excel wont let me. It always has the 65536 rows. Otherwise,

know how to DELETE.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Look in HELP index for delete

--