Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Need Help in DC

Default Selecting data from different cells for a chart

This is a little difficult to word without showing a picture of the data, but
I'm wondering if there is a way to select data from different cells for a
chart. The difficulty is that I have multiple sets of data that are
organized in a series of cells..I'll see if I can explain this.

Relative to the top of each box of data (box contains between 2 and 4 rows,
with 6 columns across), the first cell I need (a data label) would be at 0,0.
The second cell I need to pull from would be at 6,3 (6 columns to the right
and 3 rows down).

I need to pull this data repeatedly into a chart, the idea being to get a
label and a total value for each box of data. All boxes are on the same
worksheet. Is there a wy to do this through a script or macro? I'm happy to
send an image of the worksheet to anyone who might be able to help; I think
the image will explain this in a much clearer fashion, but any help would be
greatly appreciated!