Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Default All Numbers entered divided by 100,000,000,000!

Check the Tools Optons EditTab and uncheck TixedDecimals

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"peacepuppy" wrote:

My husband, just called me from work because I'm supposed to be a big
Excel guru, or at least all the engineers who work with him think so,
but this one has me floored!

He was in the middle of a spreadsheet he uses everyday and entered a
number. 0 showed up, so he looked at the value, and the number had been
divided by 100,000,000,000! After that, each number he entered did the
same thing. It's even happening in other spreadsheets.

Any ideas?

--
peacepuppy
peacepuppy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32130