Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Trevor Shuttleworth

Default $ vs time formula

Ray

it would be really helpful to see the formulae and examples of the data

But, in the meantime, an example:

If your start time is in cell B6 and your end time is in cell C6 the formula
in D6 to get a number rather than a time would be =(C6-B6)*24
formatted as general.

If that's in D6 and your daily (?) rate is in E6 then your formula in, say,
F6 would be =E6/D6

Regards

Trevor

"Webitect" wrote in message
Hello,

I am trying to track my time (I'm using a formula that takes the
difference between start time and end time). Then I have a colum for $
earned. For some reason, the equation to add all the cells in the "time
worked" column does not work if I add more than a few cells. Also, I
can't seem to figure out how to make a formula to produce a $/hr figure.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Sincerely,

Ray