Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pomalley

Default Get data if cell within a row meets criteria

My master spreadsheet contains several thousand rows and I would like to use
2 criteria from each row that if met will give me the respecitive cells for
that record. I'd like the query to run in a continuous loop until it reaches
the last row of the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet will only grow as time goes
on. The 2 criteria I'm thinking of using are if the record has been tagged
for a particular report and is within the respective reporting month. I've
been experimenting with search and vlookup functions but have not gotten the
outcome I want.

GTO is the report criteria - column A
event date - column b, if the event occurred in Jan 06 for example

If the above is met, I want to get the data in columns c through f for that
particular record.