Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim

Default Moving rows with Hyperlink doesn't move hyperlink address

Hyperlinking to a range name works great until you sort the spreadsheet. Is
there any way to make range names that stay in tact when sorted?
--
Jim in MD

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You could define a range name, then link to that.

Give Sheet1!C17 a nice range name.

Then you can link to that defined name (insert|hyperlink has an option for Place
in this document).

Or you could use a worksheet formula:
=HYPERLINK("#testname1")

Samad wrote:

When I Hyperlink cells to another sheet's cell and when I move data to other
row/ column or I insert rows/column it does not move hyperlinked address.

Can anyone advice me how to move hyperlink address with insert/move
rows/column/cells.
Thanks

--

Dave Peterson