Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

Default how would you do this?

why not do away with the colors and just use datafilterautofilter to group
when desired.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"roger_home" wrote
in message ...

I have a spreadsheet that has 3 or 4 rows per client and multiple
clients. The rows are not together by client, but in different places
on worksheet, and because I wanted visually to look at the sheet and at
a glance see where the parts are, I colored each clients different rows
the same color. The problem is that the worksheet is confusing...too
many colors and because EXCEL is limited in colors, some clients have
the same colored rows. Its just not working. How would others
differiniate the rows of a client, but keep the worksheet not a jumble
of colors. (The rows cannot be kept together by client.)

--
roger_home
roger_home's Profile: