Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

Default "Header row"

Hi Kip,
Possibly because they want you to sign up with ExcelForum to "join the forum",
in reality for the privilege of posting to the Microsoft Excel newsgroups, which
are in fact public. I would suggest that you post directly to
newsgroups with a newsreader if this is from home, Outlook Express works fine
:Outlook Express 6.0, Newsgroups
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/ie/oe6nws01.htm

If you are behind a firewall then I would suggest using Google Groups
which will probably still purvey advertising but your posting will not mess
up web page searches for others that such sites as excelforum are designed to
attract for the purpose of purveying advertisements and detract from the more
clearly written permanent web pages. You would have to register for Goggle Groups
but sooner or later you'd probably have to anyway so you find the recent article you
saw but lost track of and want to reply to.
http://groups.google.com/?hl=en

Information on searching newsgroups with Google Groups Search
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm

---
HTH,

"KipHartman" wrote in message

I can't figure out where to go to post my question. There doesn't seem
to be a "Post Your Question" button - and yet, everyone seems to be
able to do it.

I'm going to have to change my screen name after this, I just know
it...

Thanks in advance for the help!

--
KipHartman