Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

Default Checking in other tabs and copying to another tab Is that possible

In general, when you have a list and you want to see only the records that
have a certain field you should consider the Data, Filter, AutoFilter
feature. You can use it display only those records and then copy them to
another sheet if you wish. Also, when you want to count items that match
some criterion you should consider the COUNTIF worksheet function.

--
Jim