Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
chockee

Default using if and or formulas

Hello there,

I am wondering if anyone can help. I am working on a sheet and I need
to be able to do a " if and or formula"

To explain

I am calulating formulas based on product lines

Product 1 - is always a fixed price
Product 2 - to work out the unit price a division needs to be made

All the additional figures for divisions are on the sheet but The
division formula is not a problem. So heres the example of what I am
trying to

If in D7 you select Product 1 as you already have the fixed unit price
in J7 it will copy the price to L7

But if in D7 if you select Product 2 it will do the division from other
rows
=(M7/Q7*1000) and will display the correct unit price in L7

So an "either or type equation"

Any help really appreciated

--
chockee