Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jaydubs

Default Checking in other tabs and copying to another tab Is that possible

Dear Excel(lent) users,

The following is the case.

I have a spreadsheet with three tabs. In the first tab I have data about
system tests. In the second tab I have data on acceptance tests. The
structure of the columns in both tabs are exactly the same. Including one
column (for instance 'H')in which we indicate wheter an issue is declined and
returned for further solution(s).

In the third tab I want to summerize all Issues which have been returned due
to non acceptance (i.e. yes filled in 'H' in both other tabs).

Furthermore I want to find out how many times each issue has been
ping-ponged back and forth.

Please help me out !! Thanks!

--
** Fool on the hill **