Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Default How to Create VLookup for a range of specified grades?

Sorry, I have no idea how that post ended up in this thread.

I'm guessing it's a hardware problem:
A loose nut in front of my keyboard!

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"Ron Coderre" wrote:

Try this:

ViewPage Break Preview

For individual manually inserted page breaks:
Drag them off the page

To clear ALL manually inserted page breaks:
Right-click in any cell and select: Reset all page breaks

Does that help?

Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"Karaoke2lady" wrote:

cell A2 contains text: Grade. Cells A2:B6 contain 0 to 49= F, 50 to 59= D, 60
to 74= C, 75 to 89= B, 90 to 100=A.Each letter grade should be matched up
with the lowest score possible for that grade. Using the insert,function,
Vlookup table I can not get what to put in each of the 4 categories except
for False. Please Help! Thank you.