Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max

Default Automating data copying between work sheets

Glad you got it working / sorted it out, Karmen !
My samples archives page (link below) is open 24 x 7 <g, all are welcome
--
Max
Singapore

Sorry....I finally realized you can either manual or auto calculate from
the tooloptions section.........

Karmen

Karmen Wrote:
Hello Max,
I located your sample file archives page and tried the Auto-Filter Data
To Resp Sheet_Array Approach....which worked wonderfully !!! Thank you
so very much for making that information available!

Just one question, now anytime I change any workbook or a new worksheet
there is a delay ....calculating cells delay.....do you think I am doing
something wrong, or is it just the slow computer at work?

Again, THANKS for the archives page, I have bookmarked it for future
use.
Karmen

--
Karmen