Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JMB

Default Named Ranges

Chip has some info on his site:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/excelF.htm#DynamicRanges

"Joe Gieder" wrote:

I created several named ranges (24) and was wondering if there's a way to
automatically adjust them. The spreadsheet I have contains thousands of
formulas and I use ranges within them. Currently my ranges are defined to go
just beyond the last row of data because I don't want emplty cells to be
evaluated (this spreadsheet takes 40 minutes to calculate). Whenever I add
additional data I go back to the named ranges and increase the range. I don't
know if this is possible but is there an easy way to have the named ranges
identify the last row of data and adjust the ranges as required? Can this be
done with a macro or with VB?

Thank you in advance for any information, examples and help.
Joe