Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
darkbearpooh1

Default multiple worksheet help

Thanks Bro! If you ever run for president you have my vote!

Ok, here is what I would like I am trying to simply transfer the Time
in and Time out and hourly amount for each employee to the block2 sheet
so it should be like this, From the Monday page I would like to transfer
the numbers for "carmen"
the numbers I want to transfer are for "time in" is in cell B28,
Carmen's "time out" is in cell C28 and her amount of hours she will be
working is in cell D28.
Ok now I want to try to match that to her name on the block2 sheet so
on block 2 sheet so that information will be applied to cell's B7,C7,D7
under monday.

--
darkbearpooh1
darkbearpooh1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30640