Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DAISY

Default EXCEL should let me establish unlimited numbers of columns.

Hi Norman, How can I get the new release excel 12?

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Daisy,

The forthcoming Excel 12 will include 1,048,576 rows by 16,384 columns.

---
Regards,
Norman

"DAISY" wrote in message
I would like EXCEL LET ME ASSING AN UNLIMITED NUMBERS OF COLUMNS IN THE
SPREADSHEET, BECAUSE I NEED TO WORK WITH MORE COLUMNS. AND I CAN'T MODIFY
THE MAXIMUM LIMIT NUMBER OF COLUMNS IT HAS FOR DEFAULT. THE EXCEL 2003 HAS
LIMITED NUMBER OF 256 COLUMNS THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO MODIFY. I
NEED
TO WORK WITH MORE THAN 256 COLUMNS, I THINK IT COULD BE IN ORDER ABOUT
3000
OF COLUMNS OR BETTER THAN THAT, IT WOULD BE AWESOME THAT I CAN ASSIGN THE
NUMBER OF COLUMNS NEED TO WORK WITH.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.