Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Biff

Default Weekly Timesheet help

Hi!

Here's a free downloadable sample file:

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/timesht.htm

Study the formulas or just use it as a template.

Biff

"Diane" wrote in message
Hi
Hope this makes sense.
I am new at this so if anyone can help with a simple formula for me it
would
much appreciated.
I need to make up a weekly timesheet that can calculate normal hours and
overtime hours for each day and show in a seperate column.
If work 35 hours a week
A column showing hours worked at regular, meal times deducted, overtime
hours automatically calculated for the day. At end of sheet total colums
for
regular hours, overtime hours, minus meals hours automatically calculated.
--
You are neither too young or old to learn.