Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
darkbearpooh1

Default multiple worksheet help

sure ill try to explain it better thanks for the help..

ok my excel project is broken down into several sheets
monday tuesday wednesday ect for every day of the week
each day has a person's name in a cell say cell A1=bob
A2=mary ect.

beside them in cell B1 is how many hours they work so we have cell
A1=Bob Cell B1=6.5 for 6 and a half hours he worked

ok... now thats several sheets monday, tues, wednesday ect some
might have the person's name if they work monday some might not
if they are not working...
the final sheet i want to make i have columns for each day monday tues
ect..
and i am putting all employees names in say A1-A30 for howevermany
people are on staff column B will be monday column C Tues ect...

now down column B which is for monday i want it to check the monday
sheet i have made and if the person's name is on monday sheet give me
the amount of hours they work that day which is in a different cell if
possible... thanks

--
darkbearpooh1
darkbearpooh1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30640