Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cisco

Default Update Excel links in Word

I have an Excel workbook that I have cut, pasted, and linked to a Word
document so I can print out the entirety of the workbook in columnar format.
Even though each spreadsheet of the workbook is linked to the Word document,
whenever I add another cell in any of the spreadsheets, it does not update
the Word document. Only cells that were in the original cut/paste/link
operation are updated. Is there a way I can add new cells to the Excel
document and have them automatically update to the Word document? Thanks!