Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BigPig

Default Inserting an Image or Line

I have a form, in which I need lines drawn through certain cells if certain
conditions are met. I have tried 'strikethrough' but it is too faint, and
making it bold isn't what I want either.

Example, in one cell I have "His", in the next is "Her". I have recreated a
form that puts a "strikethrough" through one or the other if the applicant is
male or female. Like I mentioned, it is too faint.

Is it possible to create a formula or macro that will insert a 'line' or
'image' into a cell if certain conditions are met? Or is it possible to
thicken the 'strikethrough' line?

Thankyou!