Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default stacked column chart across multiple columns

Data tables display all series in the chart you can not remove selected
items. So you can either use 2 charts, one formated as cluster/stack the
other unformatted but showing a data table. The position one chart over
the other with an overlap so the data table appears. Or use formatted
cells below the chartobject to represent the data table.

Cheers
Andy

Joe wrote:
Hi Andy,

Thanks a lot for the info. Now I have an additional problem: Following
your instructions, on that North-S-E-W chart, I "hide" the information
I dont want in there, right? Like the secondary X axis, the entry
"series 1" in the legend, etc .. However, when I add the data table, it
includes "Series 1". Is there a way to "hide" this from the data table?

Thanks,

Joe.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel