Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Monk

Default Resetting the Filter Function ..

I reckon the answer is going to be Nope, but see if you can prove me wrong€¦

I wish to be able to reset the Filter Function without the need of having to
click on the filter itself.
I know Im probably being somewhat too fussy , but the filter is always set
to filter out the same attribute as its this that changes (rather then the
need to manually changing on the filter)..

Im sure I have seen a spreadsheet in the past which has a built in Macro
that provides a on page Reset button to reset filters & formulas on the
page.. Any Ideas ??

Many thanks,
J.