Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default stacked column chart across multiple columns

Hi Joe,

Have a look at Jon Peltier's page
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

Cheers
Andy

Joe wrote:
Hi,

This is totally random, but I would like to know if the folowing would
be possible:

I have scrap and rework data from three assembly lines - A, B and C.
Until now, I've been creating stacked column charts seperately one for
each line. I would like to create one chart that includes information
from all three lines - so for each X axis point, there would be three
columns side by side, each of these representing an assembly line. But
each of these columns need to be a stacked column containing scrap and
rework info.

This was only a suggestion by my supervisor, but all the same, I'd like
to do it if possible. Do you think you can give me some directions?

Thanks in advance,

Joe.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel