Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Amanda097

Default Can I change the default sheet name?

Thanks - I should've worded my question differently. I can rename one sheet
at a time, but I have 100 sheets that I need to name 0001, 0002, 0003...
0100. I changed the default amount of sheets to 100, but I would like for
the sheets to automatically be named 0001, 0002, etc.

Thanks again,
Amanda

"B. R.Ramachandran" wrote:

Hi,

Double-click on the sheet name (the name gets highlighted), and type in the
new name.

Regards,
B. R. Ramachandran

"Amanda097" wrote:

I would like to change the default worksheet name of Sheet1 to 0001 to
continue 0002, 0003 and so forth. Is there an option where I can change that
name?