Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Jim Cone

Default Printing non-adjacent selections

BJ,

No gridlines are displayed as each selection shown is a picture
of the selection and gridlines would not line up with the next picture.

The Print Selections Form has three settings for Header/Footer...
Blank, Default and Original.
The "Original" setting retains your page orientation.
You also have the option in print preview to change the page
orientation setting.

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"BJ Gates" wrote in message

"Jim Cone" wrote:

That's the way it works.

Whoa! I find it hard to imagine that an 11+ year old Lotus program can do
something that today's Excel does not.

Take a look at my free Excel add-in "Print Selections Only" that should do
what you want.

Thanks, Jim. I downloaded it and tried it, but when I preview, my gridlines
and page orientation are gone. Any fix for that?