Gold Fish

Default Excel should be able to compute the MOD of large numbers.

Excel is not able to make computations using the MOD function of numbers as
large as 10 billion. So for example if we type in
=MOD(10000000000,10)
We get a result of
#NUM!
This is something I can do in my head, or my calculator, it is disappointing
that excel can't handle it. This is a suggestion and not a bug, because the
MOD function works fine, its just that someone didnt have the foresight to
allow it to work for large values. I am guessing that the solution to this
will only require changing a single line of code.