Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sian

Default How can I increase the cell data in several columns by 15%

Thanks, unfortunately that doesn't work as the columns that I need to change
are all next to each other, in the middle of a large spreadsheet full of
different data, and there aren't any adjacent cells that are free.

"Philip Reece-Heal" wrote:

If the value to be increased was in A1, use a formula in an adjacent
column:- =A1*1.15 and copy that formula down for all cells that you need
Regards
Philip

"Sian" wrote in message
I have been given a worksheet in which all the figures in 12 columns need
be increased by 15% and can't figure out what the correct formula would
be -
any help much appreciated!