Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

Default Checkboxes vs. Option Buttons

If right click on the option button and select properties, and in the list of
properties locate GroupName. Assign the buttons to specific group names and
when a selection is made only a button belonging to that group is deselected.

--
Kevin Backmann

"JW_4222" wrote:

I was attempting to use checkboxes to format different selections in my
worksheet, select one then the other option is deselected, etc. I was not
able to find a way to do that using checkboxes, so, I searched here and found
the Option button.. option. The issue I have with Option buttons is, that
when you create multiple options in different locations the on/off option
affects all option buttons in the worksheet. i.e. selection category 1,
option a , b. selection category 2 option a , b. When you select option 1a
the other three option buttons are blanked. How can I separate the fields
into individual entities. Using Checkboxes (preferred), or option buttons.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.